Firm helps sponsor the Great Harvest at Rocky Hill Elementary School
Posted on November 04, 2013
On October 10, 2013, Watson, Roach, Batson, Rowell & Lauderback was one of the corporate sponsors of the Great Harvest, a fund-raising event to benefit the Rocky Hill Elementary School Foundation. Money raised by the Great Harvest will be used by the Foundation for a number of benefits to the school in 2013-14, including:
- Funding the PTO yearly budget and family events such as the Rocky Hill Rodeo
and the Pumpkin dance;
- Supplementing security enhancements provided by Knox County;
- Increasing technology access by purchasing additional iPads;
- Providing a Tech Coach for the 2014 school year;
- Improving the Accelerated Reader Program to include an iPad-based system; and
- Purchasing new playground equipment.
The 2013 Great Harvest was a great success, raising over $100,000 for the Foundation.